(he’s referring to “Lupin the Third”)
- YUKKE (MUCC): I'm... I'm so hungry, I feel dead …(×Д×)
- Fan: Let's call Anpanman! Anpanman! Wait a moment! Yukke-san is calling you!
- YUKKE: I would be delighted.... getting ... Tatsurou-man... (×Д×)
- Tatsurou (MUCC): @(・●・)@
- YUKKE: Stop it, I really saw that coming hahaha Go home, Tatsurou-man! That's awful!
- Tatsurou: ƪ(΄◞ิ◟ิ‵)ʃ
- YUKKE: I can only see Japanese characters on my phone, so I can't see Tatsurou-man's emojis...
- Fan: Please! (◎∀◎) [sends YUKKE a screenshot]
- YUKKE: KYAAAAAAAAAA！！！！(´◎◎◎((((Д))))◎◎◎)awful！
On December 1st, MUCC held a free live in Osaka, in Amemura’s Triangle Park.
Many fans came to the park, some since early morning (so cold), and the instant the concert started at 13:30, a countdown from 69 was shown on the screen. When it reached 0, the screen lifted and the band members…
"A few days ago Japanese band MUCC announced that they will hold a free live on December 1st. During the 4th song policemen stopped the concert."
Hey everyone! [壁] ´・艸・)
We’re two people currently residing in Japan who has decided to start a “Japan Shopping” service to help foreigners out!
We can get you a membership to any fanclub of your desire, goods from Japanese auctions, clothing and whatnot from webshops, and most importantly, we can help you get concert tickets to Japanese lives!!
So if you’re planning to come over here for a tour but have no idea how to get tickets? We can help you.
Some of you might be familiar with mukunoki-jp.net? Well, we’re basically doing what he used to do. :3 If you’re interested, check out our webpage and see what we can do for you!
→ → http://japantoyou.net ♡♡
If you have any questions, send us an e-mail at:
or send us an ask on here!
Thank you for your time ♥